Zonar Login Portal Guide | Smart Fleet Management Platform
Zonar Login Portal Guide | Smart Fleet Management Platform. If you are wondering how to login into your Zonar account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to sign up, recover your account, and other info about Zonar.
Stay tuned to know more details!
Overview of Zonar Systems
Zonar was founded in 2001 with the straightforward notion that pre and post-trip inspections may be revolutionized by using electronically confirmed inspections. By doing this, we could reduce the possibility of on-the-road accidents and improve safety for everyone using the road.
Since its beginnings, Zonar has expanded in both size and scope to establish itself as a market leader in comprehensive technological solutions for smart fleet management.
They’ve attained that position by continually developing technology that makes it easier for our partners and customers to work more productively across all sectors and industries.
- Pupil Transportation
- Commercial Trucking
- Transit Fleets
- Vocational Fleets
- Predictive Maintenance
- OTA Engine Updates
- Cummins Diagnostics
- Virtual Technician
- Navistar OnCommand
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Fleet Management Platform
- Zonar V4 TCU
- Zonar Light-Duty TCU
- Zonar V4 Ruggedized
- Equipment Tracking New
- Fuel Analytics
- Custom Integrations
Safety & Compliance
- EVIR Verified Inspections
- ELD & Hours of Service
- Driver Dash Cam
- Site Optimization
- Driver Workflow
- Digital Forms
- Two-way Messaging
- Operator Verification
- Samsung Galaxy
- Device Management
- Scheduling & Dispatch
- Turn-by-turn Navigation
- Parent App
- Rider Verification
- Time & Task Management
- Student Tracking
- Stop-arm Camera
- Child Check Alerts
- Electric Vehicle Solutions
- Third-party and Zonar Apps
|ELD Model||Price||Monthly Cost||Yearly Cost|
|Zonar V4 Base Kit||NA||$22-$70+||$264-$840|
|Zonar V4R Kit||NA||$22-$70+||$264-$840|
When using Zonar systems, you can make use of the following benefits:
- Make data-driven decisions to expand the range of your fleet.
- Track moving assets in great detail.
- Check out where and how your drivers spend the day.
- Carry out live procedures while you’re moving.
- Hone in on the information that drives wise judgments.
- Keep abreast of events in real-time.
- Reduce your use of and spending on fuel.
- Tracking and controlling actual driver performance.
- With industry-leading integration and diagnostics, protect fleet health.
Login Instructions to the Zonar Account
Before you may sign in to your Zonar account, you need the following:
- Web URL for Zonar Account Login.
- Email and password for Zonar.
- Suitable web browser for the Zonar login page.
- A dependable internet connection on a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
You may log in and start managing your account online with these three pieces of information.
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the Zonar Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your Zonar account; follow the instructions below:
Login on Web
- Step 1: Visit Zonar’s official website by clicking on the following URL: https://www.zonarsystems.com/.
- Step 2: Click on the “Log in” button on the top menu of the homepage to navigate to the login page.
- Step 3: Type your Email and Password. After that, press “LOG IN” to login into your Zonar account.
Is it easy to carry out, right? Just do it now to login into your Zonar account for its convenience.
If you have any problem in the process of logging into your Zonar account, you can try its online chat for live, real-time access to one of its support specialists. You also email them at email@example.com.
Additionally, you can call (877) 843 3847 #1 to speak directly to one of them for assistance, or contact them by mail at: 18200 Cascade Avenue S. Seattle, WA 98188.
Zonar Password Reset
If you have accidentally forgotten your Zonar login password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.zonarsystems.com/ to move to the homepage of Zonar.
- Step 2: Click on the “Log in” button on the top corner of the homepage to navigate to the login page.
- Step 3: On the login page, tap on “Don’t remember your password?” to move to the reset password page.
- Step 4: Type your Email and then click the “SEND EMAIL” button. After that, you’ll get an email with a secure link in it so you can update your Zonar password.
Procedure for Installing the Zonar ELD Device
The J-Bus connector and the electrical system of the car are where Zonar’s ELD device is plugged in. You do not require the additional power connector if your car has an OBDII, JBus 1708/1587, or JBus 1939 that is compatible.
- Step 1: Make sure the cable you have is appropriate for your needs. A 2 Pin Deutsch Backbone Cable (part# 81517), a 9 Pin Diagnostic Cable (part# 81523), a 4 Pin, 3 Wire Power Cable (part# 10007), a Light Duty Power Cable (part# 81153), and a 4 Pin, 3 Wire Power Cable with an optional 6 Pin adaptor (part# 81632) are all available from Zonar.
- Step 2: Turn off the engine and move your car outdoors.
- Step 3: Find a location. Zonar advises placing the V4 on or beneath the dash and drilling an antenna hole higher up. If you do, ask the manufacturer for advice on where to put the wires and any other special instructions.
- Step 4: Locate the diagnostic port on the car. If you are not utilizing the JBus 1708/1587, JBus 1939, or OBDII connectors, look in the fuse box of the car or another safe power source.
- Step 5: Start the vehicle. Connect the V4 to the diagnosis port. Connect the 4-pin cable to a safe power source if you are not utilizing an OBDII, JBus 1708/1587, or JBus 1939 device.
- Step 6: To finish setup, move the car a minimum of 100 feet at 5 mph.
Explore more: OFW Login Detailed Instructions – OurFamilyWizard Portal
How to Access Zonar Driver Dashboard?
With the help of the web application Driver Dashboard, drivers may update their duty status and manage their hours of service logs from a computer, tablet, or smartphone without having to be in their car.
The driver’s electronic logging device is supplemented by the driver dashboard (ELD). Drivers should continue to accurately record drive hours and provide logs for roadside inspections using their in-vehicle ELD.
Only non-motion duty status changes to ON or OFF duty are permitted by the Driver Dashboard. The driver must log into the vehicle’s tablet to update their duty status for any additional changes.
- Step 1: You must be a driver identified with a working email address in a Ground Traffic Control (GTC) account in order to access Driver Dashboard. Give this email address to your fleet manager or dispatcher.
- Step 2: Zonar Systems sends a welcome email to that address after the email address has been entered.
- Step 3: Click the Verify Email Address button after opening the email. At this point, you will have the chance to set your password.
IMPORTANT: Even if you already have user access to Ground Traffic Control, a driver profile is still required to access Driver Dashboard. Zonar advises using a different email address for your driver profile than your user email.
FAQs about Zonar Login
What if my current duty status in the dashboard does not match my last duty status change using my tablet?
The most recent duty status change recorded in GTC is displayed on the Driver Dashboard. There’s a potential that Driver Dashboard won’t be entirely up to date if you haven’t docked your tablet and sent your logs to your dispatcher.
If at all possible, it is advised to dock your tablet and send your most recent records before using the dashboard. If not, simply login to the Driver Dashboard, select the proper duty status and dock your tablet whenever possible.
Does every user need to have a unique email address and password?
It is possible to utilize a shared login for several individuals in your company, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be warned that doing so poses security hazards, user setting problems, and recurrent problems with sending email reports. Using email logins shared by several Ground Traffic Control users is STRONGLY discouraged by Zonar.
What is zonar for cars?
Zonar offers services for managing vehicle fleets of 5 to 100,000 vehicles using hardware and software of the highest caliber for commercial use.
Heavy-duty, medium-duty, and light-duty vehicles can all be tracked using telematics (GPS), and unpowered assets like trailers can use battery-powered GPS.
You can find all the information you need about your Zonar account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, register, and recover your account. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your Zonar account for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.