Samsara Login Step-by-step Instructions 2022. If you are wondering how to login into your Samsara account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to sign up, recover your account, and contact customer service as well as other info about Samsara.
Stay tuned to know more details!
Overview of Samsara
A cloud-based fleet management tool called Samsara has capabilities including GPS tracking, trailer tracking, dashboard cameras, dispatching, reefer monitoring, and more.
In order to comply with ELD and FMCSA rules, it is intended to assist small and midsize fleet company operators in tracking the actual position of their fleets and keeping an eye on the behavior of their drivers.
Drivers can view the best route by using the GPS device that is already installed, which also gives real-time traffic information.
It provides back-office management with information on unnecessary stops, vehicle performance, breakdowns, and fuel waste. The system logs the driver’s working hours for HoS logging and the ELD mandate using the GPS tracker, other sensors, and the “Hours of Service” feature.
For its customers, Samsara offers an annual subscription license that includes phone-based technical support per device. Trucks, school buses, delivery vans, and other vehicles can all be equipped with this technology.
Key Features of Samsara
Tracking and Dashcam Equipment
The GPS tracking device from Samsara has sensors that capture and send driver and vehicle data to your dashboard over a high-speed Wi-Fi or 4G cellular connection.
It includes both a single-facing dashcam that exclusively records the driver’s perspective and a dual-facing dashcam (with one camera monitoring the driver’s cab). These cameras use artificial intelligence to detect and record occurrences like erratic driving and stop sign violations.
Afterward, the recorded video is delivered back to the Samsara platform, where it is readily available. These movies can be used to teach drivers how to break poor habits and fight insurance claims.
In-Depth, Customizable Reporting
Your desktop and mobile app dashboards receive information from Samsara’s tracking devices and dashcams every second. You can run reports on: in addition to viewing this real-time data:
- Activity and fuel: There are 25 factors that are watched, including the amount of fuel used and the cost, high engine torque, idling time, distance, driver effectiveness, coasting, and speeding.
- Safety: There are 15 areas in this study, including maximum speeds, counts for speeding and sharp turns, acceleration, braking, and safety ratings.
- Compliance: This report tracks seven actions, including when drivers are on and off duty, time spent driving for work, time spent driving for pleasure, time spent in a sleeper berth, time spent waiting, and time spent moving objects in the yard.
- Upkeep: This report provides information on submitted safe and unsafe DVIRs (driver vehicle inspection reports).
Alerts and Notifications
You have the option to opt-in to receive alerts on incidents involving compliance, device health, driver conduct, tools, location and routing, upkeep, safety, and security. Alerts are always displayed on your dashboard, but you may also choose to receive them by email or text message.
There are 34 built-in alarms that must be turned on when you install the Samsara system. These include incidents like dashcam disconnections, car trouble codes, unsafe driving (such as speeding, harsh braking, and sudden turns), and hours-of-service infractions.
Live Vehicle and Asset Tracking
To view the current location of each of your vehicles, select the “Fleet” option. To view the precise location and additional information such as the driver’s name and car identification number, click on the dots on the map.
Samsara offers second-by-second tracking, thus the information displayed on the map is as accurate as it can be. Among the top GPS fleet tracking services we examined, this refresh rate is the best.
In contrast, depending on the plan you’re on, FleetUp and Force by Mojio update every 10 seconds, Verizon Connect every 30 seconds, and Azuga every 60 seconds.
Do you need to know when a vehicle or asset enters or exits a specific area? These locations can be specified as geofences with Samsara, which will then notify you when the boundaries are crossed.
Uses for geofencing include these two:
- Monitoring for theft: A geofence might indicate the area where your fleet is supposed to be. A car or asset may have been stolen if it leaves the geofenced area that you have defined.
- Information about delivery and client arrival: When a vehicle approaches its destination, an alarm can be set off so that, for instance, a receiving warehouse is prepared for the arrival of the vehicle. This allows on-site personnel to get ready and can speed up the process of loading and unloading cargo.
How to Login into the Samsara Account?
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the Samsara Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your Samsara account; follow the instructions below:
Login on Web
- Step 1: Visit Samsara’s official website by clicking on the following URL: https://www.samsara.com/.
- Step 2: Click on the “LOGIN” button on the top right corner of the homepage to navigate to the Login page.
- Step 3: Enter your Email Address and then click “Continue”. After that, fill in your password and press the “Sign In” button to get access to your Samsara online account.
Login on App
Through the free Samsara Driver app, drivers have access to reports for driver-vehicle inspections, hours of service (HOS), and dispatch job management (DVIR). Less paperwork improved compliance, and increased visibility throughout the entire fleet are the outcomes of a user-friendly interface.
Samsara Driver is the hub for all fleet operations, no matter how big or little, and is more than just an electronic logbook for HOS and ELD compliance.
Paper-based DVIRs are no longer necessary thanks to all-digital inspection reports, which also enable two-way messaging and real-time routing information to help you stay on schedule.
The Samsara Driver app, which includes features like dashcams, GPS tracking, safety monitoring, and a variety of trailer sensors, is the perfect addition to the Samsara Vehicle gateway.
You can use the following features of the Samsara mobile app by logging in with your current account login information:
- It is now simpler to edit HoS logs thanks to a revised interface and shortened process. Now, keeping accurate records and complying will be quicker and simpler for your drivers.
- Improved HoS Dials: Samsara added the fourth dial to the HoS screen in response to your feedback so that drivers can see how much driving time is still left.
- Streamlined Duty Status Selection: Samsara has streamlined the Duty Status selection screen to make it simpler for drivers to change their duty status.
- Choosing a vehicle more quickly: Samsara wants to make it quick and easy for people to get into their automobiles and go. By allowing drivers to see which automobile hotspot their mobile device is connected to, Samsara facilitates easier vehicle selection.
- Better Design & Performance: Samsara is constantly looking for ways to make its software faster and easier to use. They’ve introduced a number of performance changes to quicken screen switching, maintain app stability, and improve legibility.
Just follow the instructions below to login into your Samsara account on the Samsara Driver app:
- Step 1: Download, launch and then open the Samsara Driver app on Appstore and Google Play.
- Step 2: Enter your Email Address and Password. After that, click the “Sign In” button to access your Samsara account on the app.
Is it easy to carry out, right? Just do it now to login into your Samsara account for its convenience.
How to Reset Your Samsara Password?
If you have accidentally forgotten your Samsara login password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Click the following URL: https://www.samsara.com/ to move to the homepage of Samsara.
- Step 2: Click on the “LOGIN” button on the top right corner of the homepage to move to the Login page.
- Step 3: On the page, click on the “Reset Password” button and you will be redirected to the Reset Password page.
- Step 4: Enter your Email Address and then click “Reset Password”. After that, follow the next given instructions to reset your Samsara password.
How to Sign up for a Samsara Account?
The enrollment process for the Samsara account is simple and easy to carry out. Just follow the instructions given below to do it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.samsara.com/ and you will be redirected to the Samsara Homepage.
- Step 2: Click on the “LOGIN” button on the top right corner of the homepage to move to the Login page.
- Step 3: On the page, press “Sign up” to navigate to the registration page.
- Step 4: Select your organization’s country and then click “Continue”.
- Step 5: Fill in your Hardware Serial and press “Submit”. After that, follow the next given prompts on the web to register a new Samsara account.
Explore more: Planning Center Login, Services, Registrations – Church
How to Check Your Samsara Account Status?
The Samsara dashboard (Settings > Organization > Billing) allows you to view recent payment details and the status of your account (Current, Past Due, Suspended).
If the status is Past Due, one or more bills on your account are past due. Samsara will additionally mention the following rationale if it applies:
- Recently updated: A payment mechanism that demanded a transaction retry was recently modified during the previous 48 hours. Every one to two business days, the account status is updated.
- Failed: One or more invoices could not be processed because of insufficient funds or the usage of a credit card that had expired.
- Processing: One or more invoices are awaiting payment. Typically, this denotes the processing of an ACH payment.
Your account has been suspended by Samsara Finance if its status reads “Suspended” because it is past due.
How to Update Payment Information?
If you need to change your payment method or settle a past-due amount, you can contact Accounts Receivable directly or make changes to your credit card or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment through the Samsara dashboard.
In Samsara, the payment method will be immediately applied to all open and unpaid debts.
To make changes to your payment information in Samsara’s dashboard:
- Step 1: Access the dashboard settings, and select the Settings icon (a gear icon) in the Fleet menu.
- Step 2: By selecting Billing > Summary under Organization, you may view open invoices.
- Step 3: To view or amend your payment information, select Edit Payment Method from the Payment method section and then follow the on-screen directions.
Both new purchases and all active subscriptions can use the payment information.
Samsara Customer Service
Contact Samsara’s customer service at the following information for support if you need it with any issues:
1 De Haro St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
1170 Peachtree Street, 9th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
Anzures, Ciudad de Mexico
+52 (55) 65990366
London EU HQ
1 Alie Street, Fourth Floor,
London E1 8DE, UK
+44 (0) 20 3965 2700
Samsara Nederland B.V.
Barbara Strozzilaan 101,
Amsterdam, 1083 HN, Netherlands
15F, No. 80, Section 1, Zhongxiao West Road, Zhongzheng
District, Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Samsara Networks Limited
25 Rue du 4 septembre, Suite C501
75002 Paris, France
Samsara Deutschland GmbH
Herzogspitalstraße 24, Suite 525
80331 Munich, Germany
Social Media Platforms
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SamsaraHQ/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Samsara
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/Samsaracredit/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/samsara/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SamsaraHQ
FAQs about Samsara Login
How do you break on Samsara?
After eight hours of nonstop driving, drivers must take a 30-minute break. Rest periods may be taken in the sleeper berth at a truck stop or other rest facility, or they may be logged as off-duty time.
Does Samsara record speed?
Road signs are not a source of speed limit information for the Samsara Dash Cam. For safety reporting purposes, speed restrictions are used to determine the severity of driver speeding and are displayed as an overlay on dash cam stills, videos, and the Trip Speeding Summary Report.
Can Samsara cameras record audio?
In automobiles with audio recording dash cams, you can turn on audio recording. Only current devices can capture audio when you enable this functionality. You must manually turn on this feature for any newly installed devices due to privacy concerns.
You can find all the information you need about your Samsara account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, recover and register an account or contact Samsara Customer Service. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your Samsara account for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.