RISE Credit Login Guidelines & Make a Payment then you can review or sign loan agreement 24/7. If you are wondering how to login into your RISE Credit account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to register, recover your account and make a payment as well as other info about RISE Credit.
So continue reading to get all you need to start borrowing with RISE Credit!
Overview of RISE Credit
A lender by the name of RISE Credit provides high-interest installment loans and high-interest lines of credit. Loans to borrowers with bad credit or no credit are their areas of expertise. RISE Credit leverages your credit report and income information to create the terms and conditions for the loans rather than traditional scoring methods.
RISE Credit Products
RISE Credit provides two items. The first item is a brief installment loan, with most states allowing for repayment lengths of up to 26 months. You will be expected to pay back the loan up to once every two weeks as the borrower.
After 24 months, short-term loans may be eligible for refinancing (48 payments). $500 to $5,000 in loans are available. Prepayment penalties are absent from loans. Furthermore, RISE Credit doesn’t impose origination fees; consequently, if you can repay the loan quickly, you will be able to save the majority of the fees.
A line of credit will also become available to some RISE consumers. With a line of credit, borrowers can draw money as needed and repay it according to the terms of the loan arrangement. To avoid paying additional interest, you might choose to pay the line of credit off as quickly as possible or make the minimum payments required.
You will always pay at least the full interest that has accrued during the loan term even though the minimum payment on a line of credit will change depending on how much you owe.
RISE loan amounts and interest rates
RISE provides loans with a set term length, fixed interest rates, and repayment in equal monthly installments. When you take out the loan, you’ll get your money in one single sum. You are free to use RISE loans for a wide range of costs, including debt consolidation, home repairs, and medical bills.
RISE loans have loan amounts ranging from $300 to $5,000. The range of APRs is 36% to 299%; however, the lowest APRs are only available to repeat customers in California, Illinois, or North Dakota. Check the specific terms for your state because rates and loan quantities vary greatly by state.
If RISE processes and approves your application by 6 p.m. ET, they will send you your money as soon as the following working day.
In the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, PA, RI, SD, VT, VA, WV, and Washington, DC, loans are not offered to new customers. If you’re a repeat customer in California, Illinois, or North Dakota, you might be able to acquire a loan on a limited basis. Depending on the state you reside in, a different bank will originate your loan:
- FinWise Bank loans in the following states: AK, AZ, FL, HI, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MT, NE, NV, OH, OK, OR, WA, and WY
- State installment loans: AL, DE, ID, GA, MO, MS, NM, SC, UT, and WI.
- Loans created and funded by CCBank: KS, TN, and TX.
Depending on the state you reside in, the length of the repayment term varies, but the range is often between four and 26 months.
RISE sends information about your account and payment history to TransUnion and Experian, two of the three major credit bureaus. Your credit score may be enhanced by a history of on-time payments, whereas a history of missed or late payments may lower it.
Although RISE doesn’t specify a minimum credit score for its loans, obtaining one from RISE is typically simpler for applicants with bad credit than it is elsewhere.
Advantages of RISE Credit
- The low-cost loan is minimal. RISE offers loans as small as $300 and $500 in most states if you only need a little cash to get by.
- Quick financing. You will probably receive your financing the following business day if your application is processed and approved by 6 p.m. ET.
- No prepayment fines or origination fees. These annoying fees might need to be paid to other lenders.
- Able to return loans without penalty within five days. Call customer care and ask to cancel your loan if you decide to change your mind within five business days after applying for it. You won’t pay any fees and you’ll pay back the principal.
- Customer service is available every day of the week. Call RISE from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, or 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, on Saturdays and Sundays to obtain assistance. The business’ Texas address is also open for physical mail and email communication.
Explore more: Ascend Loans Login, Payments & Customer Service
Who benefits most from RISE Credit?
When all other possibilities have been explored, RISE Credit is the best choice. This could be money from family and friends, personal loans from other lenders, or extra cash from a side job. RISE charges inflated interest rates that are greater than those of other lenders and, in some situations, aren’t any better than those of payday lenders.
Given that many payday loans have APRs as high as 400% and require repayment within a month, RISE is still most likely a better choice than a payday loan. Numerous payday lenders have also been charged with exploitative lending.
You don’t have much leeway in your payback schedule, and RISE loans aren’t even available to residents of certain states.
RISE Credit Login: How to Access your Account?
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the online RISE Credit Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your RISE Credit; follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Go to the homepage of the RISE Credit login page by entering the provided URL: https://account.risecredit.com/login.
- Step 2: Provide your Email Address and Password. After that, click “SIGN IN” to get access to your RISE Credit account.
Is it easy, right? So, follow these instructions to login into your RISE Credit account now!
How do You Reset your RISE Credit Password?
If you can’t remember your RISE Credit password, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the login page of the RISE Credit by clicking the provided URL: https://account.risecredit.com/login.
- Step 2: Press the “Need help signing in?” button at the bottom of the login page and then click “Forgot password?” to navigate to Reset Password.
- Step 3: Enter your Email address and then click “RESET VIA TEXT MESSAGE” or “RESET VIA EMAIL” to reset your RISE Credit password.
How to Unlock your RISE Credit Account?
The steps to unlock your RISE Credit account is simple and easy to follow. The instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Click the provided URL: https://account.risecredit.com/login to navigate to the login page of RISE Credit.
- Step 2: Press the “Need help signing in?” button at the bottom of the login page and then click “Unlock account?” to navigate to the Unlock account section.
- Step 3: Enter your Email address and then click “RESET VIA TEXT MESSAGE” or “RESET VIA EMAIL” to unlock your RISE Credit account.
How to Check your Loan Options?
To check your loan options, follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Go to the homepage of RISE Credit at https://www.risecredit.com/.
- Step 2: On this page, fill in your First name, Last Name, and Email address, and choose your State. After that, press “GET STARTED” as well as fill in the other Personal details and bank details and get your loan through email.
How to Make your RISE Credit Payment?
According to your state of residency and the quantity and frequency of your payments, you can choose the number of installments for installment loans.
RISE takes ACH, debit card, and check payments.
Pay by ACH
For your convenience, your spending will be electronically debited from your checking account nerdwallet if you select to accept payments by electronic deposit (ACH debit).
Please call Rise Customer Support and request to cancel the affordable loan amount if you no longer want to use federal as your payment method. The representative will make the required changes to your account and go over all of your payment options with you, including the price.
Pay by Debit Card
Debit card payments are only accepted for one-time transactions. By 10 p.m. ET, debit card payments will be credited to your account the same day. After 10 p.m. ET, any debit card payments will be processed to your account the next day. Please sign in to My Account and choose “Make a Payment” to make a debit card payment.
Pay by Check
Send the review to one of the following addresses to complete RISE Credit’s quick online approval process:
PO Box 679900
Dallas, TX 75267-9900
Overnight payments only:
Lockbox Number 679900
1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108
Richardson, TX 75081
They advise you to pay early and save because there are no fines. However, if you find yourself unable to make your payment before the deadline, please call Rise credit customer support at (866) 580-1226.
If you require a few more the following working day, they provide a postponement option. When you forget to pay a bill using the fund, in the majority of states, past-due charges will still be applied.
They are here to assist you with all of your technological and financial concerns so you may make the most of yourself.
RISE Credit Customer Service
Please call RISE Credit’s customer service via the following information if you have any questions or concerns:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 11pm ET
Sat-Sun: 9am – 6pm ET
Attn: Customer Support
PO Box 101808
Fort Worth, TX 76185
FAQs about RISE Credit Login
What makes RISE different?
Everyone should have access to responsible credit that satisfies their requirements and advances their financial well-being, according to RISE. When you need loans, they provide them to you at better rates.
They think that having easy access to credit is the first step toward a better financial future. They have pledged to cut their prices because of this. Over 250,000 clients’ rates have been reduced so far. Payments made on time should be rewarded. Just like that. They also exhort clients to repay loans as quickly as possible to save money over time.
But having a “better financial you” also involves having the knowledge necessary to make wiser financial choices. You may start creating a better financial future using tools like Credit Score Plus and the knowledge on their Financial Wellness website, and eventually, have access to even more credit possibilities.
How soon can I get my money?
If your application is received by 6pm ET and accepted, they can electronically deposit the funds into your account as soon as the following business day (M-F excluding bank holidays).
To confirm that the money has been credited to your account, get in touch with your bank’s ACH department. You can ask for a paper check if you’d prefer. Please allow 7–10 days for USPS delivery if a paper check is used. After 6 p.m. ET, applications are processed the following working day.
What if I change my mind and no longer need the loan?
You have 5 business days to alter your mind after signing your loan agreement. Simply call Customer Support at (866) 580-1226 to let them know you no longer want the loan if you determine it isn’t the correct loan for you. You won’t be assessed any fees or interest in exchange for returning the principal.
You can find all the information you need about your RISE Credit account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, recover, unlock your account, or contact RISE Credit Customer Service as well. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be helpful to those of you who frequently use your RISE Credit for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.