Petpoint Login Portal Mobile Software & Help | petpoint.com
In this Petpoint login article, you can find the steps to sign in to your Pet Point Software account on the website and on your mobile phone, and how to reset the forgotten password. If you are interested, keep reading.
Follow CensusOutreach for more details!
What is Petpoint?
PetPoint is a cloud-based relational data management system created to help animal welfare organizations manage shelter operations effectively.
This includes keeping track of how an animal comes into your care, all of its characteristics, the care it receives while in your care, how it turns out after its stay, and everything in between.
>>See also: Trupanion login
Features of Petpoint
- Adoption Management: Record and manage the search for a new residence for the institution’s responsibility.
- Intake Management: The initial admission of a charge into the organization’s care-related activities.
- Volunteer Management: Organize volunteer data and allocate volunteer resources.
- Animal Control: Manage animal-related law enforcement tasks, such as sending out field service staff to a reported problem.
- Foster Management: A temporary residence being found for the institution’s charge.
- Kennel Management: Control of the facility’s pet housing for both dogs and cats.
- Animal Database: A database with information about the animals under the organization’s care.
- Fundraising Management: Activities involving the collection of funds for a certain cause.
- Medical Records: Records of patients’ medical history.
Petpoint login step by step guide
Before you sign in the Petpoint account, you should check some issues below here:
- Internet browser.
- Valid Shelter ID, username and password.
- Have devices reliable with the internet.
- Address of the Petpoint official website.
Login to Petpoint Tutorials
Follow the guide below to successfully to log in your Petpoint account:
- Step 1: Visit the Petpoint sign-in the portal at the link https://sms.petpoint.com/sms3/forms/signinout.aspx.
- Step 2: Enter your Shelter ID, username, and valid password.
- Step 3: Click on the green “Login” button to access your account.
Reset the Forgotten Password
Unfortunately, you forgot your Petpoint account password. You can easily to get back by following some steps below here:
Step 1: Go to the ton. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
The Pet Point Co. store in Kuwait’s official internet gateway can be accessed through the PetPoint mobile app.
It offers grooming services, pet supplies, food, accessories, and health items, and delivers to all areas of Kuwait.
More than 30,000 products and 1,000 “Top Top” brands are available on the Pet Point app.
>>See also: Athena provider login
Petpoint Mobile Login
- First, you have to download the app on Google Play.
- Open the app
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter the privacy credentials of your account.
- Click the “Login” button again to access.
API authorization for PetPoint
To enable automatic data entry into the SAC database, PetPoint and Shelter Animals Count have created an API.
Use this form to give PetPoint permission to automatically retrieve information from your Shelter Animals Count report.
Intake and Outcome Database (IOD)
The Intake and Outcome Database (IOD) for the Shelter Animals Count was created as a tool for basic data gathering. It is a straightforward database that includes what many organizations- including Asilomar, the ASPCA, the National Federation of Humane Societies, American Humane, UC Davis, Maddie’s Fund, PetSmart Charities, the Humane Society of the United States, and Shelter Animals Count – have determined to be the minimum data points an organization ought to gather.
This database gives businesses a standard structure, regardless of whether they already collect a lot of data or only the fundamentals. This database is merely a tool for data gathering; it does not represent any preference in data analysis or rate computation.
If you have any problem about Petpoint, you can get contact via
- Phone number: (866) 630-7387
- Email support: email@example.com
How do I add a sublocation to PetPoint?
Directly from the Location Manager panel, sublocations can be added. Sublocation Out of Service Reason has been introduced as a new field. In this section, administrators can add explanations for why certain sublocations might be unavailable, such as “on vacation” for sublocations for Foster Homes or “Needs repair” for housing units.
Does PetPoint have an API?
To enable automatic data entry into the SAC database, PetPoint and Shelter Animals Count have created an API. Use this form to give PetPoint permission to automatically retrieve information from your Shelter Animals Count report.
How do I add a test to PetPoint?
Simply choose from the drop-down boxes that show you the most recent list of medical conditions listed on Add/Edit Field Values to set up your test and results. Choose which result sets off the next condition as well as whether a repeat test is necessary. Next, select Add.
People also search Petpoint
- petpoint tutorials
- petpoint home
- pet point software
>See also: Costco employee login
PetPoint’s reviews are mostly positive. The platform’s intuitive user interface and rich capabilities and functions are valued by many clients. The site’s UI can be confusing at first, but there is plenty of support and training accessible.
Thanks for reading the Petpoint sign in article. If you have any questions about this content, please leave a comment. CensusOutreach will respond soon.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.