KUA Login Customer Portal Guide – Kissimmee Utility Authority
KUA Login Customer Portal Guide – Kissimmee Utility Authority. If you want to manage your KUA account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will show you how to login into your account in detail. Additionally, we will show you how to sign up, recover your account, and some information about KUA.
Stay tuned to know more details!
Overview of Kissimmee Utility Authority
The City of Kissimmee’s municipal electric system, set up in 1901, is owned, run, and managed by KUA. KUA is Florida’s sixth-largest utility in terms of the other municipally controlled electric utilities. As of January 2022, KUA’s 289 staff members provide service to almost 90,000 clients in Kissimmee and its environs.
Their mission is to partner with the environment and the community to give their customers dependable and affordable services such as service transfer utility, and residential utility service. Being the appropriate utility and offering the appropriate services at the appropriate time is their vision statement.
KUA’s Customer Personal Data Portal
Online service management for the Kissimmee Utility Authority has become a little simpler. My.kua.com, a new customer portal from KUA, offers facilities for managing customers’ accounts in an intuitive dashboard.
The portal can be accessed through a translation tool and is available on all desktop and mobile devices.
- Alerts & data where you are – Numerous devices may access alerts and meter data, and their mobile alert system keeps you informed even when you’re on the go.
- Monitor and evaluate your consumption – Keep track of your usage in relation to the weather and compare it to your past usage.
- Adaptable markers – Keep track of significant events and keep an eye on any energy shifts that may be related. The system can better determine how and when to send out critical notifications by using markers.
- Energy Obstace – Establish an energy-saving objective and monitor your development over time.
The portal offers users upgrades like the option to start, terminate, and utility service transfer, establish and view payment arrangements, and go paperless in addition to the ability to view and pay bills (formerly done through eBill).
Customers may also fully control their energy use through the portal’s capabilities to assist them to stay within their budget, such as setting up high usage warning messages and generating historical markers to monitor the effects of energy efficiency enhancements on their bill.
Customers may now track their use in weekly, daily, or 15-minute increments, which can help them find ways to cut expenditures in their homes or places of business.
KUA Login Steps
KUA’s Customer Portal Login Requirements
Before you may sign in to your Kissimmee Utility account, you need the following:
- The Email Address and Password
- The official website’s KUA URL.
- A device with a stable internet connection
- Supported Internet Browsers
You may log in and start managing your account online with these pieces of information.
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the KUA Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your KUA’s Customer Portal account; follow the instructions below:
KUA’s Customer Portal Login
- Step 1: Visit the official web page of Kissimmee Utility Authority by clicking on the following URL: https://kua.com/.
- Step 2: Press on the “LOGIN” button on the right top menu of the homepage and you will be then directed to the login page.
- Step 3: Type your username as Email Address and Password. After that, click “Login” to sign in to your KUA Customer account
Is it easy to carry out, right? Just do it now to login into your KUA account for its convenience. After completed login, utility service start.
Online inquiries are handled by the Customer Service Center, which is open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Whenever you require immediate assistance logging into an active KUA account, dial 407-933-9800 or use Live Chat on the web site.
KUA Pay Bill
You have the freedom to choose when and how to make a payment that works with your schedule and lifestyle thanks to a selection of safe and secure payment transfer utility service alternatives.
First of all, just login into your KUA account and then you can make your payment on the dashboard.
Pay in Person
You can utilize their automated payment system 24 hours a day or call one of their customer service representatives who can process credit card and check payments over the phone. Dial 877-582-7700 or 407-933-7777 toll-free.
- On weekdays, excluding holidays, KUA’s Carroll St. location in Kissimmee is open for walk-in payments at 1701 West Carroll St.
- Customers may also use the payment deposit box, which is available 24 hours a day at 1701 West Carroll Street in Kissimmee. Do not use it if payment is received around, or after, the due date to prevent service disruption.
- Amscot – Local Amscot outlets accept cash payments for utility bills.
Pay by Mail
Send your payment to the following address:
Kissimmee Utility Authority
P.O. BOX 2252
Birmingham, AL 35246-0096
KUA Account Sign-up Guidelines
The enrollment process for the KUA account is simple and easy to carry out. Just follow the instructions given below to do it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://kua.com/ and you will be redirected to the home page of KUA.
- Step 2: Press on the “LOGIN” button on the right top menu of the homepage to proceed.
- Step 3: Click “Create an Account” and a registration section will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Type your profile Name on Account, Account Number, and Email. Next, create a password, secret question, and answer.
- Step 5: Once you’ve done, just click “CREATE ACCOUNT” and follow the remaining prompts to complete the registration process for the KUA account.
KUA Customer Password Reset
If you have accidentally forgotten your KUA password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Go to the official web page of KUA by clicking on the following URL: https://kua.com/.
- Step 2: Press on the “LOGIN” button on the right top corner of the homepage to continue.
- Step 3: On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password?” button, and a box will then appear on your screen.
- Step 5: Fill in your Email address and then hit “Enter”. After that, follow the remaining prompts on the web page to reset your KUA Customer password.
Explore more: Crown Castle Login Customer Portal Guide – CCIsites Login
How to Request KUA Service Transfer and Termination?
Logging into your customer portal at mykua.com will allow you to request a transfer or termination of service. In order to set up access if this is your first time using the portal, you must click “Create an Account.”
They can also be reached via email at email@example.com or through the CHAT feature. You can reach them by phone at (407)933-9800 or by coming to their lobby.
For instructions, go to the steps below:
- Step 1: Create an account or log in first.
- Step 2: After signing into the Portal, click on the User icon. A menu option to Start Stop Transfer Service will appear.
- Step 3: You can start, transfer, and cancel service from this menu.
KUA Services Contact
Location & Business Hours
Kissimmee Utility Authority Purchasing Division
1701 W. Carroll Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 p.m.
Customer support public: 407-933-7777
Manager of Treasury
- Phone (407) 933-7777 ext. 6211
- Fax (407) 933-8238
To report utility theft customer (scams): 407-933-9800.
To cancel utility service, you need to call customer support and require the utility service cancel, they may ask some personal information
FAQs about KUA
What exactly does KUA buy?
KUA purchases a wide range of goods, resources, and services needed for business operations. Myvendorlink offers a list of goods and services.
How do we get on your bidder’s list?
At myvendorlink.com, KUA provides free Contractor/Supplier registration as well as a current solicitation notification service. To see the most recent solicitations, the Contractor/Supplier must register for free.
Contractors/Suppliers are matched with solicitations according to the particular good or service they provide, and they are informed of new opportunities.
Will my system still operate in the event of a KUA outage?
Grid-tie systems, and PV solar inverters are needed to comply with UL 1741, which calls for a quick system shutdown in the case of a grid loss. If the KUA grid fails, the PV system is built to shut down.
This is done to safeguard both the customer’s system and any utility employees tasked with repairing the outage.
Only if your system is installed with a battery backup will the PV solar system be able to continue running. While the batteries power the residence, the PV solar will still be working to charge your battery system.
You can find all the information you need about your KUA account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, sign up, recover your account and pay your bill. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your KUA account for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.