I-PASS Login Detailed Instructions – The Illinois Tollway. If you are wondering how to login into your I-PASS account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to sign up, recover your account, and contact customer service as well as other info about The Illinois Tollway and I-PASS Patient Portal.
Stay tuned to know more details!
Overview of The Illinois Tollway
The Tollway is a user-fee system; maintenance and operations are not supported by federal or state tax resources. Revenues from tolls and concessions are used to pay for operations.
The Illinois Tollway is committed to offering and promoting a secure and effective network of roads while providing the highest standard of customer service.
They are dedicated to giving customers fantastic advantages and services, whether it be through I-PASS, the Move Illinois Program, open road tolling, or keeping you safe with our H.E.L.P. trucks.
On the Illinois Tollway, I-PASS is the only valid form of payment. Customers of the Tollway use I-PASS in about 90% of cases.
An I-PASS transponder receives a signal from a radio antenna as your car passes through a toll plaza, which causes the toll to be deducted from your account.
Benefits of I-PASS
- Save money with 50% off tolls for I-PASS and E-ZPass users.
- Avoid fines and costs – With I-PASS, you never have to worry about paying fines and fees. Account notifications keep you informed and make sure you never pay more than your due tolls by warning you about expired credit cards and low account balances.
- Ease of travel around the nation – You can use your I-PASS card in 17 other states as well as on the Chicago Skyway and other locations where E-ZPass is accepted. (via the E-ZPass program).
- Update the data on your license plate
- Vehicles for passengers save 50%
- 17 states are covered with transponders.
- Once your transponder is activated, service will begin.
How to Login into the I-PASS Account?
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the I-PASS Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your I-PASS account; follow the instructions below:
Login on Web
- Step 1: Visit I-PASS login website by clicking on the following URL: https://www.getipass.com/.
- Step 2: Fill in your Username and Password. After that, click “SIGN IN” to access your I-PASS account.
Login on App
Pay for unpaid tolls in a safe and secure manner, or sign up for and maintain your I-PASS account right from your smartphone.
Are you interested in logging into I-PASS? Now you may use the Tollway app to sign up or manage your account. You may manage your entire account online and receive account notifications. Start right away!
Just follow the instructions below to login into your I-PASS account on the app:
- Step 1: Download, launch and then open the Illinois Tollway app on Android and IOS.
- Step 2: Enter your Username and Password. After that, click the “SIGN IN” button to get access to your I-PASS on the app.
Is it easy to carry out, right? Just do it now to login into your I-PASS account for its convenience.
Online Account Management
You have constant access to your I-PASS account through online account management. Your transponder number or account number as well as the license number of the driver who is connected to the account are required in order to set up online account access. To utilize these services, go to www.illinoistollway.com:
- Update account details, such as:
- Card number and expiration date for a credit or debit card
- The types and numbers of vehicle license plates
- Contact details
- Increase your account’s balance
- View the history of transactions
- Enroll in automated balance reloading
- Install a fresh transponder.
How to Reset Your I-PASS Password?
If you have accidentally forgotten your I-PASS login password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Click the following URL: https://www.mywakehealth.org/ to move to the I-PASS login page.
- Step 2: On the login page, click “Forgot password?” to navigate to the Password Reset page.
- Step 3: Enter your Username and verify “I’m not a robot”. After that, click “CONTINUE” and follow the next steps given on the website to reset your I-PASS password.
How to Retrieve Your I-PASS Username?
If you can not remember your I-PASS username, adhere to the following instructions to retrieve it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.geisinger.org/mygeisinger to move to the login page of I-PASS.
- Step 2: On the login page, press “Forgot username?” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 3: On the new page, enter your Email address and verify “I’m not a robot”. After that, click “CONFIRM” and adhere to the next given instructions to retrieve your I-PASS username.
How to Create an I-PASS Account?
The enrollment process for the I-PASS account is simple and easy to carry out. Just follow the instructions given below to do it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.geisinger.org/mygeisinger and you will be redirected to the I-PASS login page.
- Step 2: On the login page, click “OPEN I-PASS ACCOUNT” to continue the registration process.
How to Make your I-PASS Payment?
You can make your I-PASS payment in the following ways:
Pay by Phone
Call 1-800-UC-IPASS (1-800-824-7277) to make your invoice. Use I-PASS gift cards or credit or debit cards. At any Jewel-Osco in Northern Illinois or any of the Tollway Customer Service Centers, you can buy I-PASS gift cards in $20 increments.
Pay by Mail
Send cashier’s checks, money orders, or checks with a bank draft to I-PASS, PO Box 5544, Chicago, IL 60680-5544 to pay by mail. Please write your I-PASS account number on any checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks made out to the Illinois Tollway.
Pay in Person
Pay in person with cash, credit and debit cards, checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and I-PASS gift cards.
How to Mount Your I-PASS?
- Step 1: Verify that your windshield’s interior is warm, dry, and clean.
- Step 2: Align the transponder on the windshield below the rearview mirror, at least an inch below the metal roofline and an inch to the right or left of the mirror post, with the arrows towards the roof.
- Step 3: Take off the mounting strips’ plastic backing tape and press the transponder firmly against the glass for 15 seconds.
- Step 4: Activate I-PASS: Before use, transponders purchased from Jewel-Osco or Road Ranger locations must be activated. Call 1-800-926-6500 or go to www.illinoistollway.com to activate.
The I-PASS serial number and activation code can be found on the activation sticker on your transponder, so be prepared to deliver them. At a Tollway Customer Service Center, transponders can be purchased that are already activated.
How to Close Your I-PASS Account?
You have the option of closing your account by mail or in person at a customer service center. If shipping, include a note asking that the I-PASS account be terminated and your transponder, be wrapped in foil.
Your return address should be included in the letter as well. For a maximum of 30 days, I-PASS accounts will stay in the Pending to Close status to allow for the processing of any unpaid toll transactions that match your account. Your account will be formally closed thirty (30) days after your request.
After the official account termination, the reimbursement process will start. If the transponder is returned in excellent condition, your remaining balance as well as the transponder deposit will now be repaid.
The deposit will be lost if you decide not to return your transponder or if the one you do return has been painted, damaged, or tampered with.
A refund check-in for the leftover account balance will be mailed to the address listed in the letter if you opened your I-PASS account with cash or a check.
The credit or debit card that is linked to your account will be credited if you opened it with a credit or debit card. A check for reimbursement will be provided if crediting is unsuccessful.
After an account is closed, credit card refunds are issued back to the card, and check refunds can take up to 6 weeks to arrive. When terminating your I-PASS account by mail, enclose your transponder in foil and include a note asking for the account to be closed. Your return address should be included in the letter as well.
I-PASS Customer Service
Contact I-PASS’s customer service at the following information for support if you need it with any issues:
Illinois Tollway Headquarters
2700 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(800) UC-IPASS (800 824-7277) – Weekdays: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
FAQs about I-PASS Login
What happens if I forget my transponder?
The toll will be automatically collected from your account as a Video Toll at the cash rate if your car is registered to the account and your account is in good standing. It is not recommended to pay unpaid tolls online for vehicles registered to an I-PASS account.
Where can I use my I-PASS?
On the Illinois Tollway, your I-PASS is accepted in every lane. The Illinois Tollway offers both a number of I-PASS Only lanes that let I-PASS users pay tolls without coming to a complete stop and a number of open road tolling lanes that let I-PASS users pay tolls without slowing down.
I-PASS is also accepted on E-ZPass routes, such as the Indiana Toll Road and the Chicago Skyway.
What do I do if my transponder is not working?
Your old transponder will have to be replaced with a new one. Both certified mail and in-person exchanges at customer service centers are acceptable.
Send the transponder, wrapped in foil, along with a letter requesting an exchange to the I-PASS Fulfillment Center, P.O. Box 806518, Chicago, IL 60680, if you want to exchange your transponder by certified mail. When your old transponder is received, a new one will be sent.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your I-PASS account for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.