Harbor Freight Credit Card Login Instructions & Payments. If you are wondering how to login into your Harbor Freight Credit Card account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to register, recover your account, make a payment, contact customer service, and some information about Harbor Freight Credit Card as well.
Let’s get started to know more details!
Harbor Freight Overview
A privately held tool and equipment retailer with its main office in Calabasas, California, Harbor Freight Tools is also known as Harbor Freight.
Along with running a mail-order and e-commerce company, it also runs a series of retail outlets. With more than 1,300 outlets throughout 48 states, the corporation employs over 25,000 employees in the US.
Overview of Harbor Freight Credit Card
It was produced by Harbor Freight and Synchrony Bank. Customers can manage their online accounts by using the Harbor Freight Credit Card Login interface to receive paperless statements, examine purchase history, make online credit card payments, download account activity, and more.
Advantages of a Harbor Freight Credit Card
- The new Harbor Freight credit card includes no annual fee, 10% off your first purchase, and 20–25% off savings.
- For 6, 12, or 24 months, purchases of $299 will incur 0% interest. 0% APR for purchases of $299 made over 6–12–24 months. Receive 5% Harbor Freight cash on each purchase. 0% APR for equal monthly payments of $299 or more.
- “No exceptions,” is a cool rule. 10% off or 5% Harbor Freight money may be used to items not eligible for 20% or 25% off coupons. You might get 10% off your first purchase or 5% back on subsequent transactions if you purchase a new Icon tool chest, Vulcan welder, or Hercules cordless screwdriver.
- For every $1 spent, 500 points are worth $5 in cash. Only Harbor Freight products can be purchased using Harbor Freight cash.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Fee & charges
|Fee type||Rate and charges|
|APR for Purchases||26.24%|
|APR for Cash Advances||N/A|
|APR for Balance Transfer||N/A|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$2.00|
|Balance transfer fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance fee||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Late Payment penalty||Up to $38|
How to Login into the Harbor Freight Credit Card Account?
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the online Harbor Freight Credit Card Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your Harbor Freight Credit Card; follow the instructions below:
Login to Synchrony Bank Harbor Freight credit card
- Step 1: Navigate to Synchrony Bank Harbor Freight credit card at https://harborfreight.syf.com/accounts/login/.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID and Password. Then click the “SECURE LOGIN” button to get access to your Harbor Freight Credit Card account.
These steps are so simple, right? Just follow it to log in to your account!
Login to the Harbor Freight official page
- Step 1: Access the Harbor Freight login page at https://www.harborfreight.com/customer/account/login.
- Step 2: Enter your email address and password. Then click the “Sign In” button to log in to the Harbor Freight credit card official page.
Explore more: Indigo Credit Card Login, Payments & Customer Service
Harbor Freight Credit Card Management
All customers can access the following premium features by logging into their Harbor Freight Synchrony accounts online.
- Online credit card bill payment.
- Create a system for automatic payments.
- Utilize the online account to control online alerts.
- Obtain account details such as balance, history, transactional information, etc.
- Enroll in the digital communication paperless statement facility.
- Additionally, you can include a valid user.
How to Find your Harbor Freight Credit Card User ID?
Follow the instructions below to recover your Harbor Freight Credit Card User ID if you’ve forgotten it. Never skip any steps in the procedure.
- Step 1: Go to the Login page of Harbor Freight credit card by entering the provided URL: https://harborfreight.syf.com/accounts/login/.
- Step 2: Click the “User ID” button on the page to move to Find User ID.
- Step 3: Fill in the primary account holder information such as Account Number and Zip Code. After that, click “CONTINUE” and then follow the next prompts to find your Harbor Freight Credit Card User ID.
At last, your Harbor Freight Credit Card User ID will be displayed on your screen.
How to Reset your Harbor Freight Credit Card Password?
If you can’t remember your Harbor FreightCredit Card password, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the login page of the Synchrony bank Harbor Freight Credit Card by entering the provided link: https://harborfreight.syf.com/accounts/login/.
- Step 2: Click the “Password” button on the page to move to Reset Your Password.
- Step 3: Input your User ID along with your Zip Code and then press “CONTINUE” to go to the verification. After that, follow the next on-screen instructions to reset your Harbor Freight Credit Card password.
Upon verification, the User ID for your Harbor Freight Credit Card will be delivered to your inbox.
How to Register a Harbor Freight Credit Card Account Online?
The steps to register a new Harbor Freight Credit Card account is simple and easy to follow. The instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Click the following link: https://harborfreight.syf.com/accounts/login/ to access the Rakuten credit card login page.
- Step 2: And from the credit card page, click the “Register” button to redirect to Register for Online Access.
- Step 3: On the new page, enter your Account Number and billing Zip Code. After that, press the “CONTINUE” button and follow the next given steps on the webpage to register a Harbor Freight Credit Card account.
Now you will successfully register your Harbor Freight Credit Card account and you can log in to your account immediately.
How to Apply for a Harbor Freight Credit Card Online?
Online applications are the simplest way to get a Harbor Freight credit card. As an alternative, you can apply for this credit card in person at the Harbor Freight shop that is most convenient for you.
Follow the instructions given below to apply for a Harbor Freight credit card online:
- Step 1: Click the following link: https://harborfreight.syf.com/accounts/login/ to access the Rakuten credit card login page.
- Step 2: And from the credit card page, click “Apply” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 3: Scroll down the new page and then press “Apply Now” to continue.
- Step 4: Enter the Last 4 Digits of your SSN/ITIN and mobile phone number. Then click “Continue”.
By selecting “I don’t have a mobile phone number,” you can avoid providing your mobile phone number.
- Step 5: Indicate your name, address, phone number, and annual income. Hit “Continue” after that.
- Step 6: After checking your details, submit your application and follow the next given instructions on the website to apply for a Harbor Freight credit card.
It’s important to note that you may also check your eligibility for the Harbor Freight Credit Card online. Pre-qualification, in contrast to an actual application, is based on a soft inquiry into your credit record and has no impact on your credit score.
But if you choose to apply for this card, your credit record will be hand-pulled. Just remember that pre-qualification just suggests that you have a good chance of getting approved (90% chance), not that it will happen.
How to Make Your Harbor Freight Credit Card Payment?
You can pay your credit card bill over the phone or online. As an alternative, you can mail a payment for your Harbor Freight Credit Card.
These are the payment options for your Harbor Freight credit card:
Simply log into your account using your login information to make a payment online.
Pay by Phone
Dial (855) 341-3108 to reach customer support if you’d rather make a Harbor Freight Credit Card over the phone.
Pay By Mail
Send a check or money order, but not cash, to the following address to settle your credit card by mail:
Harbor Freight Tools Credit Card
PO Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
Always submit payments via mail at least 5-7 days before the due date if you decide to do so.
How to Report a Lost Harbor Freight Credit Card?
You need to call customer support at (855) 341-3108 and report losing your Harbor Freight credit card. Before delivering a replacement, the issuer will ask for basic security information to confirm your identity.
- Step 1: Dial (855) 341-3108 to reach the issuer’s customer care.
- Step 2: Tell the customer care agent that your credit card has been missing.
- Step 3: Give any information that is requested, such as your date of birth or your SSN’s last four digits.
- Step 4: Request that the customer support agent cancel your old credit card and issue you a new one.
Within 7 to 10 business days, a replacement card ought to arrive. Make careful to update any accounts with your new card details if the old Harbor Freight Credit Card was used for any recurring transactions.
Last but not least, it’s significant to remember that your Harbor Freight Credit Card has $0 fraud liability protection, which means you won’t be liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card while it’s missing.
However, you should still notify your card issuer right once if there are any unforeseen expenditures on your account.
How to Check Harbor Freight Credit Card Application Status?
Call customer support at (855) 341-3108 to verify the progress of your application for a Harbor Freight Credit Card. For the issuer to match you to your application, you must supply personal information. The time it takes to learn whether your application was accepted, rejected, or is still pending should be quite short.
Normally, you’ll learn the issuer’s decision about your application the same day that you submit it. Even sooner approval may be given to some applications. You can always call customer service to find out why there was a delay if you haven’t heard anything in a fair amount of time.
How to Check the Harbor Freight Credit Card Balance?
By going into your online account, using the mobile app for iOS and Android, or by calling customer support at (855) 341-3108, you can check the balance on your Harbor Freight Credit Card.
Access your account online to check the balance on your card.
Dial (855) 341-3108 to reach customer service, then follow the automated service’s prompts.
Keeping an eye on your credit card balance is a good idea. Take a minute to review your most recent transactions to see if there have been any unusual transactions if your balance appears to be greater than it should be.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Customer Service
Contact Harbor Freight Credit Card’s customer service with the following information for support if you need it with any issues:
General Customer Service:
1-800-444-3353, Monday through Sunday, 6 am to 6 pm (PT).
For Technical product support:
1-888-866-5797 or 1-800-423-2567, Monday thru Friday, 6 am to 4 pm (PT).
3491 Mission Oaks Blvd.
PO Box 6010
Camarillo, CA 93011
Social Media Platforms
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harborfreight
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/harborfreight
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/harborfreight/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harborfreight/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/harborfreight
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/harbor-freight-tools
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@harborfreight
How will my payment be calculated for 0% interest promotions?
Your monthly payment only pertains to the chosen financing option mentioned and is calculated as the purchase price (including taxes and shipping) divided by the number of months in the equal pay period, rounded to the nearest highest whole dollar.
The monthly payment displayed should enable you to pay off this purchase during the equal pay period assuming this balance is the only one on your account during the equal pay period. In the example below, you will pay $50/month for 6 months for a total purchase of $300 ($300/6 months = $50/month).
This monthly payment will be added to the minimum payment necessary for any outstanding amounts on your account. You can be assessed a late fee and interest on your late fee if you don’t make your payment by the due date.
Can I use the Harbor Freight Credit Card to make purchases at HarborFreight.com?
Yes, purchases made at HarborFreight.com may be made using the Harbor Freight Credit Card.
What credit score do you need for the Harbor Freight Credit Card?
For the Harbor Freight Credit Card, you must have a credit score of 640 or above. That implies that there is a chance for those with at least fair credit to be approved for this card.
While your credit score will play a significant role in determining whether or not you are approved for the Harbor Freight Credit Card, there are a number of other factors that will also play a role.
Your income, current debt load, number of open accounts, recent credit inquiries, employment status, and housing situation are some more important factors.
Given that all of these factors are taken into account, your application might be granted if your credit score is a little lower.
You can find all the information you need about your Harbor Freight Credit Card account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, recover, register, or contact Harbor Freight Credit Card Customer Service as well as make a payment. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the post. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your Harbor Freight Credit Card account for its convenience.
Blake Monsoor has had a bank card collection since his college days. That is why he researched, compared, and understood how to use online banks, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of the bank’s cards.
his point of view, his contribution will help you better understand how to use a bank card or choose the right one for you.