Happy State Bank Login, Customer Service & Routing Number. If you are wondering how to login into your Happy State Bank account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to register, recover your account, and contact customer service as well as the routing number.
So whether you’re a first-time user or just need a refresher, read on for all the details!
Overview of Happy State Bank
The bank was established in 1908 as First State Bank, Happy, Texas, and for the first 81 years of its existence, it only conducted business there. J. Pat Hickman organized a group of financiers to form Happy Bancshares, Inc. in 1990 as they bought the bank. In 2004, the forgettable Happy State Bank took the place of the generic First State Bank.
Six people worked at the bank in 1990, which had assets of just over $10 million. The Texas Panhandle, South Plains, Austin, Central Texas, and the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex are all home to more than 60 branches of Happy State Bank, a division of Centennial Bank, which serves more than 40 cities.
Happy State Bank became a unit of Centennial Bank after Happy Bancshares, Inc. was acquired by Home Bancshares, Inc. in 2022. Happy was able to extend its product and service offerings for consumers as a result of the acquisition, increasing total assets to slightly under $25 billion.
Happy State Bank, a part of Centennial Bank, has been voted one of the Best Banks to Work For in the USA for the past seven years in a row by American Banker based on employee feedback.
For its distinctive corporate culture and for teaching financial literacy through its Kids Bank program, which is currently being implemented in over 30 elementary schools, Happy has also received recognition from numerous national and state-level publications.
Happy has also received numerous awards and accolades, including from the US Treasury Department. Happy Bank has been designated the BEST BANK in several of the towns it serves, according to local newspaper surveys, and has won the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for its exceptional ethical business standards. Happy Bank is also renowned as a model corporate citizen.
Happy State Bank’s Products & Services
Happy State Bank provides its customers with a variety of products and services which are included in the following table:
|For Personal||For Business|
|Checking and Savings
Related post: Wayne Bank Login Online Banking Guidelines
Happy State Bank Online Banking
With features that suit your needs, you can easily manage your finances from any device.
- Pay your bills or give friends money.
- Transferring money between accounts is simple.
- Monitor your account with personalized alerts.
Before downloading the app, sign up for internet banking. You’ll be able to start taking advantage of banking on the move as soon as you download the app.
Pay your bills in a few simple clicks. To begin, pick the BillPay tab while signing into your account. Next, enroll your payees and set them up by following the instructions. There are additional options to aid in effectively managing your finances:
- Use AutoPay to plan your payments in advance.
- To view bills from your payees directly from online banking, use eBill.
Money can be moved across Happy accounts. Choose Transfers, then the option, then adheres to the instructions:
- Transferring funds between Happy accounts: choosing internal transfer
- Move funds to different accounts: Select Send cash using Zelle®
Do you want to be informed whenever your account’s balances or transactions change? You can register, personalize your notifications for every account, and we’ll keep you informed.
Go to Profile and choose Account Alerts to sign up for account alerts. There, you can select the account for which you want to get notifications and manually choose the alerts you want to receive.
The safest approach to handling your accounts and protecting your information is through electronic statements. They preserve an 18-month statement history once enrolled and provide free electronic statements with every account.
- To sign up for eStatements: Follow the steps after choosing Documents/Support, Statements/Notices, and finally.
- Before continuing, make sure you’ve read the Service Agreement and Disclosure Links.
- See your statements here: Choose View Accounts, then choose View next to the desired account.
How to Login into Happy State Bank Online Banking Account?
Let’s get this tutorial going and examine the Happy State Bank Login procedures. These are the ones listed below. Never overlook a step while logging onto your Happy State Bank account; follow the instructions below:
Login on Web
- Step 1: Visit the Happy State Bank homepage by opening the following URL: https://www.happybank.com/.
- Step 2: Fill in your User ID and Password. After that, click “Login” to get access to your Happy State bank online banking account.
Is it easy to carry out, right? Just do it now to login into your Happy State Bank account for its convenience.
How to Login into your Happy State Bank Account on App?
You can bank whenever you want and anywhere you want with the help of the secure account access offered by Happy State Bank, a division of the Centennial Bank mobile app.
The Happy State mobile app allows you to:
- Create a new account directly in your app
- Balance the books.
- Depositing checks
- Money transfers between accepted accounts
- Pay two bills, including those of others.
- View test pictures
- Locate a branch or ATM close by.
- look at recent deals
- Visit the TCalc Financial Calculators page.
Just follow the instructions below to login into your Happy State Bank account on the Happy State Bank Mobile app:
- Step 1: Download, launch and then open the Happy State Bank Mobile app on Appstore and Google Play.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID and Password. After that, click the “Login” button to access your Happy State Bank account on the app.
How to Reset your Happy State Bank Password?
If you have accidentally forgotten your Happy State Bank login password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Open the following URL: https://www.happybank.com/ to navigate to the homepage of Happy State Bank.
- Step 2: Scroll down the page and then click “Forgot Password?”. You will be redirected to Online Banking Password Reset.
- Step 3: Fill in your Online ID, Social Security Number/TIN, and then choose Account Type as well as complete Account Number. After that, press “FIND ME” and follow the next given instructions on the website to reset your Happy State Bank password.
How to Recover your Happy State Bank User ID?
If you can not remember your Happy State Bank User ID, follow the steps below to recover it:
- Step 1: Press the following URL: https://www.happybank.com/ to get access to the homepage of Happy State Bank.
- Step 2: Click “Forgot User ID?” and you will be redirected to the Online Banking User ID Recovery page.
- Step 3: Fill in your Online ID, Social Security Number/TIN, and then choose Account Type as well as complete Account Number. After that, press “FIND ME” and follow the next given instructions on the website to recover your Happy State Bank User ID.
How to Register a New Happy State Bank Account?
The steps to register a new Happy State Bank account is simple and easy to follow. The instructions are as follows:
- Step 1: Click the following URL: https://www.happybank.com/ to get access to the homepage of Happy State Bank.
- Step 2: Click “Register for Online Banking” and you will be redirected to the enrollment page.
- Step 3: Fill in your Online ID, Social Security Number/TIN, and then choose Account Type as well as complete Account Number. After that, press “FIND ME” and follow the next given instructions on the website to register a new Happy State Bank account.
Happy State Bank Customer Service
Contact Happy State Bank’s customer service with the following information for support if you need it with any issues:
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (CT)
Saturday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (CT)
24/7 Telephone Banking
Reporting a Lost/Stolen Card
HAPPY STATE BANK
P.O. Box 68
Happy, TX 79042
Social Media Platforms
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happystatebank/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/happystatebank
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/happystatebank
Happy State Bank Routing Number
The routing number for Happy State Bank is 082902757.
Happy State Bank Holiday Hours
Like other banks, Happy State Bank will also be closed on the following federal holidays:
|New Year’s Day||Saturday, January 1||Monday, January 2 (observed)|
|Martin Luther King Day||Monday, January 17||Monday, January 16|
|Presidents Day||Monday, February 21||Monday, February 20|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30||Monday, May 29|
|Juneteenth||Monday, June 20 (observed)||Monday, June 19|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4||Tuesday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5||Monday, September 4|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10||Monday, October 9|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11||Saturday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24||Thursday, November 23|
|Christmas Eve||Saturday, December 24 – Close at 12:00 PM||Sunday, December 24|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 26 (observed)||Monday, December 25|
FAQs about Happy State Bank Login
Can I access Bill Pay Online through Mobile Banking?
You may pay bills, view previous payments, and even stop payments with Mobile Bill Pay. You must sign up for Bill Pay services through Online Banking and add additional payees before using Mobile Bill Pay.
Both the Mobile Banking app and the Mobile Web browser offer access to Mobile Bill Pay. Text Banking does not offer Mobile Bill Pay (SMS).
How can I stop a payment on a check?
To place a stop payment order, dial 800-447-2265 for customer care. After that, head over to the closest Happy State Branch to finish the procedure in less than 24 hours. You must sign this document.
What if my debit card does not work?
Please call Customer Care (800-447-2265) and let them know if you intend to make an abnormally big transaction or use your debit card outside of the state or nation in order to help ensure uninterrupted card use.
You can find all the information you need about your Happy State Bank online account in this post. In order to accomplish this, you can log in, recover, register, or contact Happy State Bank Customer Service. In order to help and save you some time, several FAQs have also been addressed.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your Happy State Bank online account for its convenience.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.