Goantiquing login guide. If you still do not know about the Goantiquing PoS, this post is for you. Keep reading to know how to access the portal of Goantiquing on the website and on the app.
Follow CensusOutreach for more detail!
The most comprehensive and reasonably priced Point-of-Sale for Antique Malls, Consignment Shop, and Collectible Boutiques available anywhere in the world is this! Give your dealers access to the sales alerts we refer to as sales alerts, which are daily sales reports provided to them through email.
Your mission-critical databases should be backed up to our specialized cloud servers in our Fremont, California, data center. Please create a data backup! For you, we maintain 90 days of daily full backups.
The GoAntiquing! The product line is specifically designed for the distinctive retail environment of an antique mall, consignment shop, or collector shop. The proprietor’s interaction with the dealers and clients is what distinguishes these enterprises from others.
>>Explore more: Datatree login
- Vicinity Search: Gives you a list of antique shops that are participating that are located a certain distance from where you are now. The results are presented either by distance or by alphabetical order.
- Route Search: Reveals a list of participating antique shops in the vicinity of the route you’re taking, ordered by proximity to the route in miles or kilometers.
- Barcode / Ticket Scanning: scanning barcodes to enable precise pricing and label tracking.
- Discount Management: Keep track of items that are on sale for less.
- Commission Management: Monitor the earnings and commission potential of employees.
- Gift Card Management: Give gift cards to devoted consumers so they can use them for loyalty rewards and special deals.
- Customer Accounts: Keep track of client details, past purchases, and other notes.
- Returns Management: Track and facilitate refunds/returns of products sold.
- Customer Database: a searchable database of client information
- Sales Reports
- Employee Management: Tracks employee schedules, availability, performance
- Employee Management: Accept and process financial transactions
Rate of fee
|Starting Price||$799 one-time payment|
|Data Backup||$10/month, minimum 2 months|
|Gateway Service||$1/dealer/month to 12/31/2022|
|Gateway Service||$2/dealer/month starts 1/1/2023|
Goantiquing login tutorial
Some requirements of Go antiquing dealer login
Before you sign in the Goantiquing account, you should check some issues below here:
- Internet browser.
- Valid dealer ID and password.
- Address of the Goantiquing account.
- Have devices that can access the internet.
>>Explore more: Donor perfect login
Login on the website
In order to login to Goantiquing account, follow the instruction below here:
- Step 1: Visit the Goantiquing site at https://goantiquing.net/dealerlogin.asp.
- Step 2: Select your shop name.
- Step 3: Enter your dealer ID and password.
- Step 4: You can tick the “Remember me” part for the next sign in.
- Step 5: Click on the “Login” button to finish the process.
Login on the app
As same as the way on the web, you can sign in your account on your smartphone, follow the simple step below here:
- Step 1: Open the Goantiquing software on your smartphone.
- Step 2: In the system display, fill in your account credentials.
- Step 3: After that, please choose the name of your shop.
- Step 4: Now, click on the “Login”.
That’s all. Hope you succeed!
In your using process, you can get problems or still not understand the guide above. You can contact the system to get help via toll-free (800) 385-7911.
You can access our network of over 1,000 participating antique stores through the Go-Antiquing app, which is available in areas including New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, and North Carolina. Each week, more shops and states will be added.
You may now view all of our participating stores from any location at any time with our new App. The Go-Antiquing App is the ideal travel companion whether you’re looking for nearby antique shops or arranging a road trip to a certain area. You can easily download on AppStore and Google Play.
Lists every one of the participating antique shops in full, organized first by State and then by City. You can view our entire network of stores from here and then save them to your Favorites for later use. Name, Logo or Store Image, Store Information, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Driving Directions, as well as Operating Hours.
How to log out and change password?
Simply shut your browser or press the “Dealer Logout” icon in the top right to log out.
- Simply return to the Gateway main Login page and choose your Shop Name from the drop-down list once more to update your password.
- When you press the “Change password” link, an interface will appear where you can input both your “New Password” and your current password, also known as “Old Password.”
- The new password must also be verified by entering it a second time, just like the previous one did.
- Choose “Login” to update your password and log into the dealer gateway once you’ve completed all the required fields.
>>Explore more: Einthusan login
Customer service of Go antiquing dealer login
- Toll-free: (800) 385-7911
- Contact form: https://goantiquing.net/contact.asp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goantiquing/
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Pacific TimeSaturday, 10am-2pm, Sundays closed.
How do I take a sale?
You must first set up at least one Dealer. Dealers can be found by clicking the People group. Use the Add button to add a new dealer, enter the dealer’s name, phone number, and commission percentage (usually between 10% and 15%), and then use Rent management to set up the dealer’s monthly booth rental price.
Lastly, select Save. The cash register screen will then appear after you click the Sales group header. When you have entered enough sales information in the grid, the Complete Sale button will become visible.
I’ve logged in for the first time. What are my next steps?
You must navigate to Settings and select the General tab. Fill out the firm details, then select the Rates tab to enter the default commission and consignment rates as well as local tax information (these are used when adding a new dealer and are changeable when adding a new dealer).
You need to repeat my Daily Close Out for the previous day
You would need to do this for a number of reasons, such as employee forgetfulness or a shop internet outage that prevented data from uploading to the Dealer Gateway.
- Access Tasks/Daily Close Out.
- The date entry “For date” is located in the orange bar’s upper right corner.
- The day for which you must do the Close Out should be changed as the date.
- If all you need to do is publish, click the Publish Now button; otherwise, click Finalize to complete a full daily close out that includes reports, backups, etc.
People also searches
- goantiquing internet gateway
- goantiquing point of sale
- goantiquing net 605antiques
- let’s go antiquing
>>Explore more: Idicore login
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.