Evans Bank Login Mobile & Online Banking Account
Evans Bank Login instructions. You can log into your Evans Bank account online whenever you want and from wherever you are. Since this service is completely free, many individuals are signing up since it is practical. You’ll learn how to log in, sign up for a new Evans Bank account, and retrieve a forgotten password in this post as well as customer service contact details.
About Evans Bank
Evans Bank, which was established in 1920, is categorized as a medium-sized bank because it has $1 billion in assets and $1 billion in deposits. The Angola, New York-based Evans Bank offers above-average customer support with a live chat feature that is helpful for those who work during regular customer service hours.
It is a traditional brick-and-mortar bank, so in addition to its online and mobile presence, it is also better able to serve customers in person. Customers of Evans Bank have access to the full spectrum of banking services, including credit card, mortgage, savings, checking, money market, and CD accounts as well as IRA and brokerage services.
Some prerequisites to Login Evans Bank Account
- A device that can connect to the Internet is required, such as a personal computer with the proper operating system, modem
- Internet connectivity, and the appropriate web browser.
- Due to the fact that internet banking is conducted over the internet, it can be done without the use of specific software or access to a private network.
- You can do online banking from virtually anywhere in the globe if you have a computer with Internet access, a modem, a phone line, and an Internet browser. You also need to have enrolled for online banking with your financial institution.
Evans Online Banking Login
You must first log in on the Evans Bank login page in order to access all the features of your Evans Bank online account. Therefore, read the instructions below to learn how to log in.
Login on web
Step 1: Open a new tab after running your preferred online browser. We recommend using a trustworthy internet browser, such as Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices, to preserve the security of your account and any financial transactions.
Step 2: Go to the Evans Bank’s official website by clicking on this URL: https://evansbank.com
Click on “Log In” white button on the top right corner of the homepage as the image shown below to open the login area.
Step 3: Enter your username and click on “Continue” button. Then, in the next page, press on “Continue with Security Code” button.
The directed page requires you to choose the delivery destination where you will receive this time limited code (via a phone call or text message).
Step 4: Click “Continue” once you’ve decided how to enter the one-time security code.
To access your Evans Bank online banking account, enter the one-time security code and click “Log In” on the directed page.
Sign in Evans Bank account on Mobile App
- To install Evans Mobile Banking App on your Apple or Android devices, click the link I have mentioned above on App Store and on Google Play.
- Start up the installed program. The login page will show up.
- Enter username and password must be entered.
- To access your Evans Bank Mobile Banking account after that, simply tap the “Log In” button.
Why can’t I get access to the Evans Bank Mobile App?
- You might not be able to access your app account for a number of reasons. The most frequent causes are incorrect account information and login credentials. By verifying your information one more before submitting it, you can prevent this.
- Despite our earlier notification, you won’t be able to log in during these times. The software will be updated frequently.
- Before attempting another IP address, verify that your browser’s login account type is properly set if the login page still does not appear.
Benefit of using Evans Bank mobile app
You can bank anywhere with Evans Mobile Banking! All Evans Bank customers who use internet banking have access to Evans Mobile Banking, which allows you to check account balances, make transfers, payments, deposits, and location searches. Do you require directions to the closest branch or ATM? Evans Mobile Banking can pinpoint your location and immediately provide you with phone numbers and addresses.
You can use the following features of the Evans Mobile Banking App by logging in using your current account login information:
- Accounts: Check your accounts’ most recent balances and search transaction histories by date, cash amount, or check number.
- Easy money transfers across your accounts.
- Pay Bills: You may always pay bills while on the road.
- Make a straightforward check deposit.
- Locate local branches and ATMs by using the GPS that is already built in. Additional search options include entering an address or zip code.
- Refer to the instructions in the sections below if you need help downloading and logging into your Evans Bank mobile banking account on the app.
How to Recover Evans Bank Online Account’s Username?
Step 1: Click on the “Forgot your username?” link that is beneath the “Continue” button as the image shown below.
Step 2: The directed page requires you to confirm your account by entering the following details:
- Email Address
- SSN/ TIN (9-digit number)
After filling out the form, click on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Till the verification procedure is finished, adhere to the remaining instructions. You will then be taken to the login screen where the username has already been entered.
Recover Evans Bank Online Account’s Password
Step 1: Click on “Reset your password?” link that is above beneath the “Forgot your username” link as the image shown below.
Step 2: On the next page, you need to validate your account information by entering the following details:
- SSN/ TIN
- Account Number
After filling out the form, click on “Continue” button.
Step 3: Continue to follow the instructions until the verification procedure is finished. You must then set up a new password to access your Evans Bank online account.
How to Sign Up for Evans Bank online account?
Step 1: Go to Evans Bank’s official website. The link is already specified in the website login section above.
Click on the “Log In” button on the top right corner of the homepage to open the login area and choose the “Enroll in Evans Online Banking” link at the bottom of the login page as the image shown below.
Step 2: In the next page, you need to verify your identity by providing your personal information including:
- Tax ID (SSN or TIN)
- First name
- Last name/Business Name
- Postal code
- Select account type
- Account number
- Date of birth
- Primary Cell
- Last deposit amount
- Passport number
- Driver’s license number
After filling out the form, click on the “Continue enrollment” button.
Step 3: Continue to follow the instructions until you have finished the registration procedure. You then possess a personal Evans Bank online account.
Evans Bank 24-Hour Customer Service
Contact by Phone
Call 716.926.3313 to reach their customer experience center.
- Toll-free number: 1. 844.MYEVANS (1.844.693.8267) or 716.926.3313.
- Evans Insurance Agency: 716.549.2000.
- After hours fraud number, please call 800.500.1044.
Routing number for Evans Bank
Evans Bank’s routing number is 0223-1012-1. The routing number, which may be located at the bottom of an Evans Bank check, is necessary for any online banking transaction.
Evans Bank’s Holiday Schedule for 2022 & 2023
|Holiday||In 2022||In 2023|
|New Year’s Day||December 31||January 2|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 17||January 16|
|Presidents Day||February 21||February 20|
|Memorial Day||May 30||May 29|
|Juneteenth Independence Day||June 20||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 5||September 4|
|Columbus Day||October 10||October 9|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 10|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24||November 23|
|Christmas Day||December 26||December 25|
Evans Bank near me
FAQs about Evans Bank
If I get locked out of Online Banking, how do I get back in?
Simply click “Reset my Password” on the login screen if you’ve forgotten your online banking password. You will need your Username, Social Security Number (or, in the case of organizations, Tax Identification Number), and Account Number in order to unlock and reset the password.
Information regarding your Evans Bank account can be found on your monthly statement, checks, or the paperwork you received when you opened your account.
How can I see the balance of my account?
You can call the Evans Bank Telephone Banking System at 716-926-2600, use the Evans Bank Mobile App, or go onto the Evans Bank Online Banking website.
Follow the link above and select “Enroll in Evans Online Banking” if you haven’t already signed up for Evans Bank Online Banking. Basic details like your Social Security Number, Account Type, and Account Number are required.
How do I get my Evans Bank debit card to work?
Call the activation line at 1.866.633.5293 and follow the instructions to activate a new Evans Bank debit card.
Please be informed that your Social Security Number will be used to activate a consumer debit card.
For corporate debit cards, a different envelope containing your PIN and the card’s activation information will be provided in addition to the card itself.
We appreciate you reading the content. Census Outreach believes that this article will be useful to those of you who frequently use your Merrick Bank account for its convenience.
Explore more: One West Bank Login
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.