Ashworth College Student Login Portal Detailed Guidelines. If you are wondering how to login into your Ashworth College student account, you’ve come to the right place. This post will meet your requirements about it. Additionally, we will show you how to recover your account, contact customer service, and some information about Ashworth College as well.
Let’s get started to know more details!
Overview of Ashworth College Online
Ashworth College was established in 1987 with the sole purpose of giving anyone who wished to pursue their goals access to a cost-effective education that was career-focused.
With more than 300K graduates now, the mission is still the same. Ashworth College gives students the chance to learn how they want, from wherever they are, with a variety of career credentials and nationally certified college degrees.
Ashworth College Academics
High school, career certificates, career diplomas, undergraduate certificates, associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, graduate certifications, and master’s degree programs are all available through Ashworth.
Ashworth Accreditation and licensing
The Distance Education Accrediting Commission has granted Ashworth College accreditation. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities has approved the associate degree in veterinary technician program (CVTEA).
The Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission has also granted Ashworth College permission to provide instruction in career programs, undergraduate certificates, and associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs.
The Cognia has granted James Madison High School regional accreditation.
Students can join online study groups, clubs, and organizations through the Ashworth College Community, where they can also get tutoring help, career guidance, and student support.
Ashworth Online Learning
You may determine the speed and direction of your education at Ashworth College. You choose when to study, take examinations, and finish work because there are no predefined due dates or deadlines. They are here to help you, and your future is in your hands!
Here are some advantages of online education at Ashworth:
Any day of the year to enroll
You can enlist right now if you want to. It’s quite acceptable to postpone going on vacation with the kids or finishing that job at work if that is what you would prefer to do. Every day of the year, we welcome new students.
Send your transcripts to them
Do you have college credits from a previous degree program that you can apply toward your associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree? Transcripts must be sent to them within 90 days of enrollment. They’ll assess them and award those that qualify for transfer credits.
Get educated straight immediately
Starting the day you enroll, take your first lesson. You only need to use any computer to log in to your student portal. You can access lessons, submit assignments, take examinations, view your grades and account status, and submit help requests here.
Move forward at your own pace
Your personalized study materials are created to help you get through each course fast. You will examine key ideas in the textbooks, e-books, and other essential learning materials that are provided. Then, via review activities and practice problems, you will strengthen your understanding. Master each lesson before moving on to the next one.
Taking tests online
Check your understanding with the practice test before the open-book, open-notes online exam that concludes each course. Your student portal receives grades right away. A final proctored exam marks the completion of degree programs.
Get the assistance you require throughout
Online education does not require alone study. Their Academic Advisors start offering private tutoring the moment you enroll, and our Student Services team takes care of any logistical issues. Following that, individualized career counseling is ready to assist you in seizing your new chances.
See more: eSped Login
Ashworth College Portal Login
- Check out the homepage of Ashworth College portal by pressing the provided URL: https://www.ashworthcollege.edu/.
- Click the “STUDENT LOGIN” button on the top corner of the homepage and you will be redirected to portal ASHWORTH COLLEGE ONLINE STUDENT PORTAL.
- Enter your Username which is usually your Email Address, and Password. After that, press “LOGIN” to get access to your Ashworth College student account.
These steps are so simple, right? Just follow it to login into your account!
Reset your Ashworth College student Portal Login Password
If you have accidentally forgotten your Ashworth College Student Login password, adhere to the following instructions to reset it:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of Ashworth College by clicking the following link: https://www.ashworthcollege.edu/.
- Step 2: Click the “STUDENT LOGIN” button on the top corner of the homepage and you will be redirected to ASHWORTH COLLEGE ONLINE STUDENT PORTAL.
- Step 3: Press “Recover it here” to move to RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- Step 4: Enter your Username and then press “EMAIL RESET LINK”. After that, you will receive a reset password link, just press on it and follow the given instructions to reset your Ashworth College student login password.
Retrieve your Ashworth College Student Username
In some cases, if you cannot remember your username, follow the instructions given below to retrieve it:
- Click the following link: https://www.ashworthcollege.edu/ to visit the homepage of Ashworth College.
- Click the “STUDENT LOGIN” button on the top corner of the homepage and you will be redirected to ASHWORTH COLLEGE ONLINE student portal ashworth.
- Press “Recover it here” to move to RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- Click the “Click here.” button and a USERNAME RECOVERY box will appear on your screen. Provide your Email address and then press “Email My Username”. After that, you will receive your username, just use it to get logged into your Ashworth College student account.
Enroll in Student Portal Login
Their fast admissions student portal Ashworth procedure is created to help you make the most of your education. All you need to apply to an online institution is the will to get started and a high school diploma or its equivalent.
You do not need to submit an essay in order to be admitted, and neither are SAT, ACT, or other standardized exam scores necessary. When you’re ready, you can begin earning a diploma or degree from Ashworth College and get ready for a career you love!
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Find your program – There are several online classes available that will help you get ready to achieve your job goals, ranging from career certificates to bachelor’s degrees.
- Step 2: Enroll – Enroll at any moment online. To get started, you’ll fill out your information and select your tuition payment option.
- Step 3: Connect your classes – After enrolling, you can immediately begin your first online course.
How to Transfer Credits at Ashworth College?
They don’t want any credits you’ve already earned at another college or university to be lost. They accept admissible credits for our Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degree programs from both on-campus and distance learning institutions.
They’ll offer you Credit by Exam based on all you already know after taking into account your prior work and life experience. This means that by selecting Ashworth College, you will save even more time and money.
Up to 75% of an undergraduate student’s Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree can be transferred from other courses and institutions. Contrarily, the percentage of transfer credits that are earned by credit by exam is limited to 25%. Up to 50% of a graduate student’s program may be transferred in for credit. At the graduate level, Credit by Exam credits is not accepted.
Within 90 days of enrolling at Ashworth College, you must submit an official transcript from your prior institution if you wish to transfer credits. Then, their Registrar will assess your transfer credit eligibility and develop an academic plan to make sure you are enrolling in the bare minimum of classes required to graduate.
Download the form from the Ashworth College Student Portal, or have your prior institution mail your transcript to the following address to request a transcript:
5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
Please follow these steps to get credit by exam:
- Step 1: Fill out the Credit by Exam Request Form (found in the Student Portal) with up to three courses you want to be exempt from. Your course schedule will be changed by the registrar until testing is finished.
- Step 2: Fill out the Proctor Nomination Form, then send it in. One individual will be selected by Student Services to proctor the exam.
- Step 3: The exam(s) will be sent to the proctor once they have been chosen. There are 50 multiple-choice questions on each exam, and students have three hours to do them. It is acceptable for students to bring their own study materials to the exam.
- Step 4: Students have 120 days from the date of enrollment to finish the tests and return them for grading, and they have 90 days from the date of registration to submit the required materials to Ashworth College for credit by exam. To qualify for an exemption from a course, you must achieve a passing grade of at least 70% on your first try.
Note: Each Credit by Exam will be assessed a $100 administrative fee.
Online college for military spouses and veterans
Since 1987, veterans, military spouses, and their families have trusted Ashworth College for their educational needs. No matter what position you currently hold (or previously held) in the U.S. Armed Forces, their Military Services Advisors are prepared to work with you one-on-one to optimize your benefits and effectively complete their admissions process.
With the GI Bill®-accepted online learning programs from Ashworth College, get ready to go forward. They’re here to help you go from your starting point to a fulfilling profession, whether you’re thinking about earning a degree or an online career diploma.
If you’re a veteran looking to further your education while juggling a full-time job and a family, or if you’re a military spouse residing outside of the United States, Ashworth College’s flexible online programs are perfect for you.
Degree programs, certificate programs, and career training are accessible around-the-clock from the convenience of your home computer. Study whenever and wherever you choose!
For programs at Ashworth College, military spouses may utilize up to $4,000 in MyCAA benefits. The Department of Defense must establish your eligibility and benefit amounts prior to registration.
At Ashworth College, veterans can qualify for Post 9/11 GI Bill® and Montgomery GI Bill® benefits. The Department of Defense must establish your eligibility and benefit amounts prior to registration.
Ashworth College Customer Service
Contact Ashworth College’s customer service at the following information for support if you need it with any issues:
Ashworth College administrative offices
5051 Peachtree Corners Circle, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday – Friday) EST
9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday – Friday) EST
770-729-8578 (USA country code is 1)
770-729-8400 (USA country code is 1)
Publicity contact and news
Social Media Platforms
- Ashworth College’s official Twitter: https://twitter.com/ashworthcollege
- Ashworth College’s official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashworthcollege
- Ashworth College’s official LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/ashworth-college/
- Ashworth College’s official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashworthcollege/
- Ashworth College’s official Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ashworthcollege
FAQs about Ashworth College Student Login
How does online learning work at Ashworth College?
Your lessons are asynchronous, so there aren’t any specific times to log in for classes or tests. You may learn at any time, anywhere, and at your own pace. You can set aside as much time as is necessary to fully comprehend the subject matter, according to a schedule that suits your lifestyle.
Does Ashworth College offer career services?
Yes! The online tools for creating and saving resumes, cover letters, business ideas, and other documents are available to all students and graduates through the Ashworth College Central Network.
Are there any additional fees?
They charge very little in fees. Everything you need to finish your program is included in the tuition, with the exception of a minor shipping fee for textbooks, lesson books, and study guides. Print textbooks, workbooks, study aids, and other resources are sent by international airmail via the U.S. Postal Service (if you live abroad).
All in all, It is quite an affordable online college. Census Outreach hopes you satisfy with this post.
Hello! I’m Siea Adelaide.
I am the founder and CEO of the Censusoutreach Blog. I have a bachelor’s degree in finance from DEPAUL UNIVERSITY and seven years of experience in the Internet and finance fields.
I decided to bring financial knowledge and instructions on how to log in to an account to the public, so I purchased Censusoutreach.com and grew it into a famous Blog in the instruction topics.